St. Patrick’s Day is the most popular and widely celebrated festival especially in San Francisco and it is on coming 17th March, 2019, Sunday. It is the religious and cultural celebration held on the same day every year. It is also the traditional death date of the Saint Patrick who is the foremost patron saint in Ireland.
Whenever you are planning for the different ideas to celebrate this day, here are some ideas to make it most of the happiest day. It is also a perfect guide to do the different and also the most enjoyable things in San Francisco especially for more inspiration.
Visiting San Francisco in March is really great experience for everyone and you will also know the actual culture and religious traditions there.
Different things to do in San Francisco:
- Off the grid returns to Fort Mason Center & also the Presidio – Off the Grid is probably returning to Fort Mason Center for the Presidio of this country and also for arts and culture. From the beginning of the year 2019 through the end of the October, every Friday from 5 PM to 10 PM, the guests must head to the Marina district for drink and food from some of the popular eateries from Bay Area.
- Flick picks – On 1st March, 2018, the arts program by the Exploratorium’s cinema explores the actual future and also the past film technologies at the After Dark series of the evening programs which are for adult only. At the Opera of the San Francisco, you can also see totally 3 different Opera in an hour favourites on 10th March, 2018.
- Taste bud ticklers – Some of the delicious food festivals are on the men in this March event. The dancing, Kid’s zone, the soul food contest, live music and also the marketplace are among the representations at the annual black cuisine festival on 3rd March, 2018.
More considerable things to do in SF:
- On stage – Here all the travellers can see on marquees this March month and there are the comedy shows and opening night shows given at the New Conservatory theatre center particularly from March 2 to April 1 by the Terrence McNally.
- Women’s history month – Women’s history month in San Francisco became official and famous in 1987 when congress passed a particular resolution that has been annually renewed every year. There are huge numbers of events planned throughout the city and you have to choose the best one as per your requirements.
- 40 years of dancing – Here is the ODC/Dance having the current 47th season that ends at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts probably from March 15 to 18 with the premiere of News of the World by Brenda Way.
There are also several other options of the San Francisco March activities to do in coming March including Museum picks, Keen on Keane, Oh to be Young, walls do talk, Sundays won’t be the same, Spring Traditions and etc.